Find a WIC or Family Planning Clinic
Nutrition for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
WIC is a nutrition program for pregnant women, new and breastfeeding moms, and children under 5. It provides:
- Monthly checks for healthy food.
- Health screenings and referrals.
- Nutrition education.
- Breastfeeding support.
Family Planning/Reproductive Health Clinic
- Birth control, pregnancy testing
- Low cost/discounted services
- Vasectomy services or referral
- Accepts DSHS medical
- Accepts private insurance